About

Tuesday, February 21, 2012


Today there is a veil between me and everything around me, a viscous layer hanging from heavy eyes, a sphinx sitting at the entrance where information enters, impeding message intake and subsequent reaction. I tried playing the piano but the reading of scores could not fuse with my fingers moving, they become different portions of awareness, and so there was no soul in playing, no music in understanding black notes. The clock ticks on as usual, it is one of the most reliable tangibles in existence, but I don't understand how it flows.

a sidechild of insomnia, i will like now to be closed up in a box room padded with speakers, music echoing around the room and in my head, light barely seeping through fluttering chiffon curtains, lie right in the middle on a circle puffy mattress, down some sleeping powder, and drift in and out between the lines of reality and ultra-reality

Powered by Blogger.