About

Sunday, May 13, 2012

mid-may

learning how to be a better person, to work for what i want, which is to be with you
which extends from and to all parts of life, like a spidery web spun brilliantly across

an inane desire to do a bucket list now
to live life as it should be

i dreamt of being the target of a ruthless pursuit of murder, and they did it by putting a bullet through my cheek, but my mum came and i had to bundle her away from them
and of sliding down a water slide, but not being in a log, being safe, and stopping when prudent

soundtrack of today's insomnia: insane wind and rain raging outside, viciously explaining the thick humidity of the night
sashimi sitting heavy in my belly

friday morning had me ridiculously happy for the moment i found out that
my dad had not just one, but two, of the banana expresso muffins i baked for breakfast
he liked it
and my mum liked my crispy chewy granola concoction

in a way i think i am finally finding peace with certain aspects of work
appreciation and ownership
although i still creak like a rusty tin puppet after the hours of sitting down
humans are made to move!

Powered by Blogger.