About

Friday, July 6, 2012

comfort is found at home today these days, being able to return home, a safe shelter from heavy rain, a room where i can wear your shirt and be warm after the icy cold shower, the xx/sigur ros/hammock playing, where items lay around me, waiting to be arranged lovingly, waiting for me to love them. doing simple chores that say i love my home and room. running/walking in the cool wind of this estate, remembering (re-memory) walks with husky: the black cat, the playgrounds and minimart, now changed, the zig-zag routes of houses and railways and carparks. and wind, always wind, what had and still anchors me to this estate. short conversations with dad as he grabs a beer as a nightcap, something new that i should have done long ago - yet now feels like the right time - and back with the room, mum lying on my bed and escaping her room till sleep.

and these days feels like a robbery - supposed time to slow down replaced by an unwanted marriage to my beloved macbook air. it's already friday tomorrow...another week gone.

why walk around in the city when comfort is here at home

Powered by Blogger.