About

Monday, August 6, 2012

I guess the best might not be me chasing anymore, at least for a while, let's just take what I have. if it comes, it comes.

on another note, there feels quite a line of demarcation between work inspired by one's home, and the ones that are outward-bound in purpose and sight. there is a sense of rootedness that infuses their work with heart, I can't really put it into words the realness and raw quality that is produced in the end. it may not necessarily mean a deeper level of thought nor insight, the ethereal deals with a whole new level of questioning and fear.

a bunch of balloons tethered merrily to a fence to greet passers-by isn't the same as the same bunch floating amongst the clouds, with a birds-eye view, belonging to no one.

honestly though, Im not sure to which side I would like to be coming from...deep down I know I will belong to the former but it sure propels me to the latter,

in trying to co-exist in both planes, ending up frenzied movement between the two

there lies the inconsistency,

give me time

Powered by Blogger.