About

Tuesday, January 10, 2012

2011 ends | starts 2012


Quiet moments: Liat Towers | cello lessons..?


30th December 2011: working with Shrimp and Est x Shrimp's picnic lunch she prepared | dinner > drinking at Edward's place after



This is to be the new home | my room


heralding in 2012 with a picnic at Botanic Gardens with Jon, then with Shrimp and Damien at Keppel Bay (they were so nice to open up the space for fireworks watching and car parking), then to Homeclub (although didn't get to enjoy the music, which was apparently epic good) and sleep at daybreak


Dad's birthday dinner at Melben seafood: after his smoke whilst we brought the cake to the table had to con him back telling him there was a free fruit platter, I couldn't really decipher his face upon seeing the cake but he's the fastest cake cutter (or rather chopper) ever


One night my dad returned home, agitated and high on both booze and adrenaline; he had been drinking outside the Simei house worksite when they noticed a figure, apparently he was breaking into the site and laying out all the tools and such awaiting some transportation to bring them away, and it ended up with them searching the house construction site and according to my dad, he was waiting behind a corner with a bat but they didn't catch anyone in the end. This is the 3rd break-in so far, and my dad was so excited and into his story, walking in circles gesturing with his hands whilst my mum, bro and sis listened with mouths agape, till even my grandma woke up. It was quite funny from my viewpoint seeing everyone's reaction, and even funnier when my dad (still high from booze) told the story for the tenth time till he tired himself out and went to rest. 

Powered by Blogger.